Saturday, July 16, 2016

Lollapalooza Picks

I've been looking forward to Lollapalooza since March but like everything this summer it totally snuck up on me! This will be my first music festival so I am just relying on common sense and Buzzfeed articles for what to be prepared for. 
Wildfox  Couture Flower Crochet Tank
This would be cute over a cropped bathing suit top  or a Free People Bralette. I prefer sweating in bathing suits (there's also a chance of rain) so I will probs be wearing a bathing suit top the whole time. That Free Peeps bralette is great to have though, I got the graphite color and have worn it more times than I can count.

Yes, you could probably make these but who has the time/ remembers where their glue gun is? I rarely wear sunglasses because I am too lazy/ act like it is impossible to buy new contacts so I save them for super special occassions. Lolla def qualifies as "contact worthy special occasion" so I will be wearing sunnies bc they look better on IG duh and I would rather have sunglasses get elbowed off than real glasses. 

I am a freak about getting maximum sun exposure so I probs wouldn't wear this until after 4pm. It's perfect for an after party or if the forecast has 0 sun or if you are peeling and want to look cute and festivalish and do not want people asking what happened to your shoulders.  

YASS. I love all Broad City references and a good graphic tank. 


I LOVEE these shoes. They give you a nice height boost and I test wore them to a concert thing on the grass and they are still white and I didn't break my ankle so fingers crossed. 
Huge Venessa Arizaga fan. They are also super nice and sent me a replacement bead immediately because one of the smiley face beads fell off. I got this one and it hasn't left my wrist. 




I like fringe on other people but I would probably only wear it at a music festival. This top top looks cute with high waisted jean shorts, lets your shoulders get sun, and has fringe and tie dye (all my Lolla musts). 

Perri Crop Top
This is great because you could definitely wear this out at home and not look out of place at all.

Metallic Birkenstocks
I'm regretting not getting these this year. Birkenstocks are perf for dancing/ standing all day.

I got this fanny  because I was getting something else from ASOS already but how cute are the fruit ones?? 

1 comment:

  1. I've never been to a festival before either. Have a great time! The fanny pack is cute haha -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's

    ReplyDelete