Friday, August 12, 2016

What's Making Me Happy This Week

1. Reformation Sale

LOVE Reformation and how sustainable they are. Their sale started a few days ago my favorite things from it are



2. Gigantic knit blankets. These things are the king of cozy, I've been literally dreaming about them.


3. This song. Lolla reaffirmed all my feels about MØ. I could listen to this all day. 



4. Lisi Lerch Tassel Earrings. These have been on my radar for a while but I held off getting them because I wear the same pair of earrings 24/7 until they fall out (staples from COS) but after seeing these again and again on other people I can't stop thinking about them and how perfect they'll be as a pop of color for No Color November. 

5. The guy that made this Arthur memes for every occasion list on The List App. Arthur memes always make me lol but this list is everything.
6. The Olympics. My favorite Olympics things to watch are women's gymnastics, field hockey, table tennis,  and now rugby. I read this article about all of the fittings, wear tests (okay I hope), and $ that goes into making the gymnast's leos. Sounds like a super high pressure task.

7. Google Trends. I don't know if I am living under a rock for just realizing this page exists but Google Trends are SOOO cool. You can search any term and look at the interest in that term in different regions as well as increased/ decreased interest in the term over time. It's also fun to try and guess what the trending stories are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment