Sunday, February 18, 2018

Valentine's Day Things


I missed my op to post of all of my fave festive heart things before Valentine's Day but better later than never! and also I just got my wisdom teeth removed this morning so I am stuck on the couch and gave up TV for Lent....


    gabriel dress
I saw this dress featured on revolve's homepage in their "lovers and friends" collection and was instantly obsessed. love the wrap style and the polka dots are super fun. I could see myself wearing this a lot with an oversized jean jacket and black chelsea boots.


super drawn to the color of these guys! You would have to watch the silk in the rain but these are an easy pick me up to add to any otherwise boring outfit.



I'm super into sweatsuits and matching lounge things right now. In Spain I was introduced to this brand Oysho who do lounge wear & active wear superbly.  Unfortunately they don't ship to the U.S. 


heart succulent
a cute little succulent in a subtle heart shape! also love the color of the pot.


oxford stripe nightshirt
cute pajamas help you feel so much more put together IMO. Also I've been spending wayyy more time in bed than usual watching as much Mad Men as possible before Lent so that could have something to do with me being into the cause for cute pajamas.


loveee white linen dresses. this one is especially cute. Can't wait until it is finally seasonably appropriate to wear them.

have y'all seen the alice + olivia & starbs collab cups this year?? they're even cuter than the previous ones which I didn't think was possible. Unfortunately they're only available in Asia so don't get too excited. This mini wallet also has a little key chain.

pretty sure I've def included this in a gift guide before but this handle that has surprise earrings inside is such a perfect gift! one six five is one of the cbus establishments that I miss the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment