Friday, March 30, 2018

Cheers to.....

I am a huge fan of celebrating everything because YOLO, right?? few things are more narcissistic than talking about oneself as a child BUT when I was able to write and was hopefully younger than 3rd grade I would write "formal invitations" to my imaginary friends / stuffed animals for play dates. Getting something on an actual invite somehow makes it so much more fun. My bible study (aka Kelly ) is the best about creating the cutest evites for Saint feast days, bachelorette parties, flannel parties, and Stranger Things watch parties just to name a few. One of my go-to's for festive invitations or just reaching out to a friend in a fun nuanced way is Paperless Post. Paperless Post lets you upload your own design or choose from their templates. You can also easily customize all of their designs to make them how you want! Another great thing about Paperless Post is you can easily track RSVPs all in one spot online. Some of my favorite of their templates are...


I am still and will forever be obsessed with metallic gold accents. This design is super versatile and works for any kind of event or just a sweet note to a friend.

Love the classic grey stripes and gold!

Love this minimalist design

This one is perfect for derby parties! I am obsessed with themed drinks, even making cocktails that go with whatever movie / show you are watching I think is super fun. 

  

This would be a cute galentine's party design. I still love emojis!


No comments:

Post a Comment