Monday, March 5, 2018

One Piece Swimsuit Ideas

since it was above 50 degrees one day I've been obsessively planning what bathing suits I want to get this year. I didn't get any new ones last year and one of my fave ones from the year before got destroyed by the washing machine (I 100% take responsibility for this because I never read care instructions, I just throw everything in). bathing suits have to be the hardest thing to order online for me, actually the only difficult clothing or accessory thing besides eyeglasses. but as long as returns are easy trial and error isn't too much of a hassle.



I'm going to continue adding suits to this list as I find ones I like this season, so check back!

First up I have my fave one piece options that are currently out there. A plain black scoop back one piece has been on my to by list for a while but I'm still waiting to find the perfect one. 


dunes one piece / reformation $148
I'm only including this one because it is my absolute favorite because it's currently only available in an xs. you can select to be on the waitlist for the other sizes but in my experience i've never been contacted that something has come back in stock. I love how this looks like a ballet leo/ bodysuit and the leg isn't too high and the scoop back is exactly the scoop back i'm looking for. you can justify the price if it fits perfectly and if you can also wear it with jean shorts to music festivals.



this looks super cute on everyone I've seen it on. If you like stripes they also have a black stripe version that is fun. 



this is too classy for me I think but I'm obsessedddd with this back, I love how structured it looks! it comes in red & white too which I think I prefer, but that color combo didn't have an on model image. 


ribbed one piece / a + f $58

At first I was unsure about all the textured bathing suits but now I am all about them. here's another abercrombie suit option. If I don't like the one I ordered from jcrew I'll probs get this one. again, this would look super cute with levi 501s which I could def see myself wearing a lot this summer. 



pretty sure my stomach is def too huge for this but LOVEE. I love the vintage look, the perfect scoop and it would look great if you were super tan. asos is your best bet IMO if you're looking for lots of different swim options at low price points they have like a million things.


limonada one piece / for love and lemons $207

I feel obligated to always include for love and lemons whenever I do bathing suit picks. the little off the shoulder shawl part of this suit is actually removable so you could also wear it like a plain strapless bathing suit if you want. super cute back, this is an exception to my "flat things only" bathing suit rule. I like being able to easily wear my suit under clothes so I don't usually like ties or anything but it's also fun to have like a "fun suit" option I guess.



this classic suit has stellar reviews. again, if the one I got from jcrew doesn't work out this one is on my to get list. The black color is my fave. The one I got has a lower back and smaller straps but kinda regretting it lol, it hasn't arrived yet.


seersucker lace up back swim suit / jcrew $110

I've always loved seersucker suits! love the criss cross back on this one because it makes the seersucker look the opposite of baby ish.


No comments:

Post a Comment