Saturday, October 6, 2018

Fall Clothes I Like

black floral fall dress
midi dress in french rose
I've been wanting to try the fall floral thing and this dress seems like a good place to start. all the other ones i've seen have some part that is kinda ehh but I could see myself wearing this. Madewell is currently having a 30% off sale btw.

madewell pink velvet mules
willa loafer mule
I obviously love mules because you can just slip them on. These would look cute with an all black outfit (think audrey hepburn in funny face) or with mom jeans or wide legged jeans. 

animal print remi mules
remi mule in leopard calf hair
These look much better IRL I think. Perfectly done leopard print. They run kinda small, so I'd get a half size bigger if you want to make sure your heel doesn't hang out. I ordered these with while they were on sale + had a birthday coupon but sadly my size is back ordered until like December.

faux leather fleece lined leggings

fleece lined liquid leggings
These are fleece lined! I've been really wanting a pair of faux leather / leather leggings that don't look too shiny / weird that I can wear under big sweaters etc. as like an easy to throw on alternative to lululemon leggings to wear for not working out.

gray wrap front sweater
wrap-front sweater
Also a big fan of this similar looking wrap sweater. I have some black sleeveless jumpsuits I've been into layering over, this sweater would be perfect for that. Also cute with jeans or lounge clothes.
tweed skirt and top set
knit set
I've been keeping my eye out for tweed sets I could actually see myself wearing to work etc. in the fall. This one is cute and not too expensive, would look cute with the below doc martens.

black pascal doc marten boots
pascal boot dr. martens
I really wanted a pair of doc martens toward the end of last year and will def be getting some this year as a fall / winter go to shoe. I love how they look with floral dresses especially. I like this pair more than the glossy patent leather ones.

blush chenille cardigan
chenille cardigan
Still haven't gotten anything chenille, I do recall specifically some sweaters I had in 6th or whatever grade I was in when it was last popular. I love the color of this one and it is from my favorite, Tigertree shop in the short north right near where I used to live! I love wearing cardigans to work for chilly meeting rooms etc.


cream roll neck sweater jcrew
1988 roll neck sweater
This winter white jcrew sweater would be really cute oversized! it's normally excluded from their promos but i'm keeping my eye on it if it ever goes on sale.

zara black and white polka dot dress
polka dot dress
This dress is not something I would normally wear but something drew me to it idk why lol.
deep green velvet robe dress zara
velvet robe dress
love how festive velvet is! this might be my christmas eve dress this year, would be cute with black tights!
black sweatshirt dress with pocket
pocket dress
this dress is only 29.90! I'm obsessed with sweatshirt dresses like this, so easy to throw on.

Also really like this pajama top & bottom , this sweater from uniqlo. 

2 comments: