Thursday, October 22, 2015

When in NYC.

I am going to NYC with my college roommates soon. Roommates sounds like the most commonplace word to describe the most extraordinary threesome in my life. If I say we I am almost always referring to my roommates and I, this can be confusing to some. I wanted to make a list of "just in case things" like just in case we are in the area or are looking for something to do. I 100% want to be go with the flow this trip and not suggest anything unless I need to (am asked). If HONY (lol remember kony2012 ?) wants to talk to me I will be wearing a black tissue turtleneck, nudies, black Converse, and a tbd coat.

1. Alt Space. 41 Montrose Ave. I like several of the artists that have been featured here. Wanna check out the art and clothes.

2. Eloise Boutique. 1 W 59th St. It is probably no secret that I love Eloise. I'll probably get Eloise pencils or another mug if I go. One of the Eloise quotes I find myself using the most lately is, "I always say what's in my head, it makes everything so much easier."

3. Serendipity. 225 E 60th. I will be with the biggest chocolate lover of all time so being touristy and trying the frozen hot chocolate will not take any convincing.

4. Brandy Melville Store 499 Broadway New York, NY. There isn't a Brandy store in Cbus. I know I could go to Pac Sun but that isn't as fun and they don't have this shirt that I want.



5. St. Joseph of the Holy Family 405 W. 125th St- I feel like there is a Catholic Church under a mile away pretty much anywhere in NYC. I am including this one so I do not need to look it up again when there. Mass at 8:30. (at least Jesus will be there if a stalker attacks me)

6. Chelsea Market. 75 9th Ave. There are lots of things that I still want to eat here, # 1 being tacos from Locos Tacos No. 1. High Line Park has some cool views and photo ops that we will check out if we go to Chelsea.

7. MoMa. 11 W 53rd St. I still haven't been to the MoMA (also love saying MoMA) it's free Fridays 4-8. If the gift shop has Pantone presents I will probably get something.

8. SoHo Bloomie's. 504 Broadway. This is the only thing on this list I actually want to make a point of doing because these awesome cake Jars by Dani things are there for a limited time only. I swear I don't only want to go so I can get a good insta pic.
Photo

P.S. If you haven't already please download The List App. You can learn a lot about someone from their lists, also Conor Tripler is on it.

P.P.S. If I am more giddy than usual it is because I get to see these peeps in a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment