Thursday, July 21, 2011

Catch Up!

I am really sorry that I haven't blogged in forever, I am really going to start making an effort to get back into it! So far my summer has gone pretty well, I just got back from Hilton Head with my family last night. Unfortunately my mom's camera battery died really quickly and she didn't bring a charger so I do not have many photos. I took a few pictures on my old crackberry (which I love but admit takes awful pictures).





Above is a picture I took of "the point" on one of my little beach walks. I LOVE taking walks alone on the beach, I think up my best thoughts on them LOL.
Surprisingly the only things I bought on the trip were the above little pink and green turtle earrings (DZalicious) and cute little mason jar/wine glass. Here is a similar one that I found online. This summer I am working at my neighbor's law firm, which I like alot but it is kind of interfering with my laying out sun time haha, but seriously. Since working is the only really productive thing I am doing this summer, I decided to "better myself" by reading more and even made a goodreads account, if you have one too or if you don't you should make one, anyways click here to add me. If you do not have a goodreads account but have read a good book recently please tell me about it in a comment, I am always on the lookout for my next read and love suggestions!

Lastly, I cannot get enough of this song and it has been on replay the whole time I've been writing this post.
Crazy for You by Best Coast
I hope everyone stays cool and has a great day tomorrow!




No comments:

Post a Comment