Sunday, November 10, 2019

Fall Clothes I Like

fall pretty much lasts around 2 weeks in columbus, but it is probably my favorite season for clothes and just living! here are some of the things on my to buy list...


I've never owned a blazer but was instantly super drawn to this one! would look cute with a turtleneck and these mom levis I have.

love how the pink on the tab looks with the brown. the green version of this is cute too. 

i actually just ordered this, the black is out of stock from dudley stephens currently, but you can get it from tuckernuck. this will probably be something i add to my winter / fall "uniform". 

love the length / plaid on these guys. would be great for work with a black turtleneck or sweater. 

i have this in a orange heathered color and it's perfect with jeans or layered or with fuzzy joggers. i def want to get it in another color. super easy fall top.

this is on sale now for $69.90, their cashmere usually goes on sale after Christmas too. great staple to get in several colors. I like how these look oversized as well

i'm obsessed with sets and large corduroy, this might not be the super wide kind of corduroy but still looks super cute. this might be a candidate for thanksgiving this year. also notice how mostly everything on this list was a shade of brown /black #neutrals

No comments:

Post a Comment