Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Lilly Fall=LOVE

Hello, everyone! The new Fall Lilly collection is simply TDF, as much as I do not want summer to end, looking at it is making me excited for changing leaves and snuggly sweaters!
Here are my top picks....

I cannot wait to wear these to the gym!
I love this Stephanie shift in the Koi print, it would be great for a party!
I am so glad that the Shere is back, and this time in cable knit! I have a total weakness for sweaters.

The Jonah is one of my favorite styles, it is so comfortable and flattering.

I like this Stephanie a bunch too. It is a great transition piece and would look great with tights.
As I will be a college freshman in a little over a month you can imagine my excitement when I heard that their would be a sorority collection! I am currently loving this Kappa Kappa Gamma tote.

(all pictures from Ocean Palm/ C. Orrico)


p.s. Tomorrow Lilly Pulitzer will be featured on Ruelala, here is an invite!

5 comments:

  1. Love the dresses and bag they are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dresses! I've been looking for a cute lilly dress to wear to my bridal shower tea party my grandmother and her friends are hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, yes, yes. Love all of your picks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the ruffle sweater! Hope you did well on RueLaLa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE all of these, and the new activewear collection! xoxo

    ReplyDelete