Saturday, March 28, 2020

What to Wear Working from Home

I’ve been working from home since March 16th and can barely remember what life was like pre Coronavirus (kidding, kind of). Here are my favorite cozy outfits that are out there right now that can make working from home a little more fun. I’ve been wearing the same thing pretty much every day tbh. Also note that cozy clothes seem to be almost sold out nearly everywhere (could be due to supply chain probs and not totally increased demand for cozies). Free People is out of stock online in all the comfy sets that I liked.

Shopping online isn’t over for me because i cant think of the next place I’ll be able to wear stuff that isn’t my house. I’ve been getting to catch up on online browsing in this time. Hope everyone has a great day! Notable things that happened to me today had the fire alarm go off making a hello fresh lunch, attempted playing tennis, and saw some bison in a park (from a safe distance).
ASOS / oversized brushstroke lounge set
Extra 15% currently with code ASOSNEW15

summersalt / the weekender cashmere bundle
This is $ but I really like it, some of the colors are sold out. 



At $29.90 this is a great price, and all of Uniqlo’s stuff is well made. 

Free people / lounge dress 
Love a cozy that you can also wear to work, like in the office. Would be cute with docs

 
Aerie / real soft joggers


H&M / joggers
I’ve been loving this color lately but haven’t bought anything in it yet
H&M / sweater

No comments:

Post a Comment