Sunday, December 6, 2020

2020 Gift Guide for Guys


These are a great gift because guys probably wouldn't buy them for themselves but they are SO warm and have an actual sole so you can wear them to take out the trash and stuff. I've gifted these before. 

I've never cleaned sneakers so not sure if this kit is ideal for that but if it is then this would good for sneakerheads who regularly clean their shoes.





Subscription boxes and subscriptions are so fun! This one has a coffee questionnaire for the recipient to help figure out what the perfect grounds for them to try are.




I got two of these for Brendan before and doubt he's used it but I LOVE using it. Especially during COVID it's great for recreating brewery flights at home. My favorite thing to do with them is getting random make your own 6 pack beers and then having the other person pour your flight and vice versa and remember the numbers of what beer was what and then you can guess at the end to see who can get the most right.



Sweaters are such classic Christmas gifts, fair isle ones or ones that remind me of the Santa Clause are especially fun. J.Crew always has crazy sales and a pretty good selection, the Nadaam $75 cashmere sweater is also a good sweater option. 



Shoes are good gifts for someone who is not actually into shoes because that feels like a different language. Any of the retro Nikes like blazers or killshots are good ideas for mostly anyone.





Flison's flannels are definitely more durable / well made than your average flannel. They are also available and sometimes are on sale at Backcountry 



Fun for people who love hot sauce on everything and trying new things. One of my brother's is obsessed with hot sauce.

The mug Yeti is my favorite, I got it for myself for a Gift exchange before. This one is probably more universal, it can fit into cup holders. Good for anyone who doesn't already have one.



Way to try out all of jack black's best sellers 


A useful tech thing that will fit into the recipient's life and you think will be used are also good gift ideas for guys. I didn't really look into any of this stuff for this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment