Thursday, November 12, 2009

Great News!!

First of all, a special thank you to Sweet, Sassy, Southern and Classy for the blog award! It was so sweet of her to give me an award and her blog is just too cute!

Here are my 10 random facts:

#1. Apples, peaches, and celery make my mouth and throat itch only certain times of the year, I think this is called hay fever but has never been much of an issue (weird huh?).
#2. I have had my hair cut by Stephane Lempire (he's friends with my aunt who lives in NYC) who also does hair for Sex in the City and many other movies, I sometimes like to watch the credits to look for his name.
#3. I have never liked soda because it burns my throat.
#4. I am however obsessed with water! I drink lots of it and love how it makes you eat less!
#5. I actually like to go fishing, on a boat especially!
#6. I have five brothers and no sisters, I kind of liked being the only girl but always missed having a sister to talk to or share clothes with haha but my mom and I are really close!
#7. I love Real Simple, it is the only magazine that I read cover to cover and actually take notes on or cut things out of!
#8. I am awful at all things art related! I have always wished that I was like a Martha Stewart and could make beautiful Thanksgiving centerpieces, but clearly that's not happening. I think that is why I love etsy so much so I can buy homemade things that I could never make!
#9. I love to read and love libraries!
#10. I have tried to become a vegetarian a few times, but it never quite works out.

My second piece of good news is that this morning, bright and early, I scored the Lilly Brennan dress from the online sale!! I had wanted this dress originally and the sale price was like a miracle! I cannot wait for this amazing dress to come in the mail. I also wanted the Claudie dress, but it was all sold out, Lilly lovers sure are quick! Did any of you luck out with anything at the sale?
And lastly, the very best news of all is that the Lilly Pulitzer warehouse sale is only a week away which = more pink and green awesomeness for me!! I can't wait! Are there any tips for the sale from those of you who have attended previously? Today was a great day, life is so good!

4 comments:

  1. Kappa prep (monograms and manicures) had good tips last year. You could go back through her archives to find it! You're so lucky you get to go to the sale. I wish I lived closer. I just found your blog! It's so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOORAY for the sale this week! CANNOT wait! If you are in KoP on Wednesday you should come to our Lilly party/meet and greet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fact #10: try this cookbook: Almost Meatless. http://tinyurl.com/yf4n7vb It integrates grains and veggies with meat.

    ReplyDelete