Saturday, December 11, 2021

2021 Girls Gift Guide

 

fleece leggings

I have been wearing these for the past 4 days.





sisters nightdress

the nightgown that I got from here over the summer doesn't look like it is available anymore but it is probably the favorite item I purchased this year. I love everything from this brand! most of the dresses are nursing friendly too


no clue if these are actually good knives, but they're pretty



  I keep coming back to these. No clue if I will ever wear non-slip on shoes again




coffee gift subscription

this potentially was on my gift guide last year. subscriptions are the gift that keeps on giving! I got this for my dad because he doesn't really like any gifts, just started drinking coffee a few years ago, and only likes whole bean single-origin coffee. He won't read this


paper bag

I  need to brainstorm about what all I could store in these. I like the ones that are brown on the bottom with gold on top the most.


I am terrible at following directions but these look fun



I don't really even bring anything on trips but I loveee these. Love how they are magnetic and how they  look together


No comments:

Post a Comment