Saturday, December 11, 2021

2021 Christmas Gift Guide for Babies

I LOVE baby things. This year the only things on my list were baby things. Here are some of my faves, since Christmas is only however many days away def look into the shipping ETAs if you are actually ordering anything and want it by Dec. 25th.

Baby Ball Pit



Crate & kids also has one but it looks like it doesn't ship until April, there are also a ton on Amazon etc. that  look similar. The one above doesn't have balls (Maisonette also has the ball pit pictured above with balls). I like these because they aren't an eyesore, baby's like throwing balls, and for wobbly sitters this is a nice thing to play in. 


I consider stacking rings or stacking cups a baby must! My mom got different ones for Bruno for his feast day and he loves them! He started playing with them at 4 months and mostly just mouths them but now he is getting more into enjoying knocking them down after they have been stacked. Love a good open-play toy. 





Just thought this was a cute bath toy.




I don't own this toy but I remember my brothers really liked it.





I love all of lovevery's stuff! The play gym is probably my most used baby thing. If there are only specific toys you want from the kits you can look for the same kind of toys on their own. I got one of the "magic tissue" boxes from poshmark and Bruno is super into it (not as into it as me though)




this shop has lots of baby roll neck sweaters and I think they are just the sweetest!





this is probably meant for older than a baby but babies loveee getting things out of  baskets so if you put the foods in low baskets I bet they'd be a fan. I love pretend food and all pretend things SO much lol





    I asked for this for Christmas and someone mighttt be getting it. will report back if he likes it!

a classic





I love the idea of giving different Saints that are special to the child for different occassions. I've given Bruno his first, middle and Confirmation Saint blocks. Young babies can mouth these and bang them together, older babies can stack them, and older kids can pretend play with them. This shop has a TON of different Saints to pick from, there is also a Nativity set which looks cute displayed.

No comments:

Post a Comment