Wednesday, December 23, 2009

It's Christmas Eve Eve!

Have you ever seen the movie Eloise at Christmastime? I think it is super cute and funny, and Eloise calls the day before Christmas Eve, Christmas Eve Eve! So, everyone have a Happy Christmas Eve Eve! My day will include helping mother cook, doing a bit of shopping, and hopefully watching Eloise at Christmastime!I also wanted to share with you one of my favorite Christmas decorations, snow babies! I keep mine around this little tree, aren't they cute? Snow babies are great to collect and also make nice gifts. You can find them online here or at most Christmas boutiques.



4 comments:

  1. Those are the cutest little snow babies!! Merry Christmas!

    ~WM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eloise at Christmastime is one of my favorite holiday films! It is so festive and adorable! Merry Christmas Eve Eve to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen that movie, but that is also what I call this day ;) I’ll have to check it out sometime.

    Snowbabies are adorable and my aunt has a whole curio cabinet full of them. I have a few and hope to collect more down the road.

    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete