Saturday, February 13, 2010

Think Pink

I seriously love getting packages in the mail, it just makes my day! You can only imagine my excitement when I saw the adorable pink swap package from Stacy on my doorstep. Stacy and I were paired for Monograms and Manicures 2nd Pink Swap, it was fun picking out cute pink gifts. Thank you so much Stacy, I love everything I got! The Lilly circle notes look perfect on my desk, the socks are so cozy, and I already have been snacking on the m&m's and put them in the heart dish.

Hope you are having a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad the candy dish made it in one piece! I was worried about that! I am so happy that you are enjoying everything as much as I enjoy my pink gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Pink Swap! Wasn't that fun??? :-) XOXO

    ReplyDelete