Thanks to the fabulous Glitterista for giving me this lovely socialite tag!
Here are the rules:
-Click on the above button and paste onto your blog/website
-Answer the below questions
-Pass onto 10 bloggers that you love, go to their blog and let them know they have been tagged
1. Who is your style icon? Kate Middleton and Reese Witherspoon. They both always manage to look cute and classy.
2. What is your favorite socialite lit book? Social Climbers and Essentially Lilly: A Guide to Colorful Entertaining. I also love reading etiquette books.
3. Favorite party theme? Pink and green Lilly theme or a Gatsby themed party
4. Go to Halloween costume? Tennis player or something from Tiffany
5. Extravagance you cannot live without? Mental health days (does that count?) and also manicures and freshly cut flowers
6. Living person you admire? S.E Cupp and my mother
7. Greatest Fear? Dying very suddenly
8. Trait you deplore in yourself? I can be rather judgmental, in my head of others. I wish I was more accepting. I am also too indecisive (notice how I couldn’t even decide on one answer for any of these questions LOL!)
9. Which talent would you most like to have? I always have wanted to be a great artist. I think it would be so neat to have your own studio and be able to express yourself through painting, too bad I have absolutely no artistic ability!
10. Greatest Achievement? Becoming immensely happy with myself just the way I am and finally realizing that no matter how stressed I get, everything will be just fine!
I am passing this fun tag onto the following socialites...
Dreaming in Pink and Green
If I Can’t Wear Heels I Don’t Want to Go
Sweet, Sassy, Southern and Classy
The Sweet Sea
Sparkles and Sundresses
Let the Tide Pull Your Dreams Ashore