Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's day! I hope all of you had a fun day and enjoyed wearing your green (and of course a little pink!). I wish I could say I wore something cute and green like pictured below but my allergies were so bad that I barely left the house!

Shep Shirts are the best
Kayce Hughes tunic


shamrock skirt

Breton Top


I am on spring break as of yesterday and for the first time I think ever I am not going anywhere! I am not too terribly upset, it is kind of nice just to be with my family but I loved returning to school super tan! Also, I gave up Facebook for Lent so hopefully I will be able to blog more often. My mom and some of her friends are going to the Boden warehouse sale and I am super jealous and am going to try to talk her into letting me go with them because I will still be on spring break.



8 comments:

  1. The Boden warehouse sale sounds like a blast!!! I hope you get to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just love the skirt and tunic! Cute finds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS - where is the Boden warehouse sale?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that Shamrock skirt! You should totally convince your mom to let you go to the warehouse sale! That would be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am on Spring Break, too! I'm sorry your allergies are such a bother though, that is no fun. The Boden warehouse sale sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi - LOVE that tunic - I am tunic obsessed - thanks for sharing!
    Love sailor bracelets, too (Lilly and KJP's are some of my faves!)

    Am your newest FOLLOWER! Nice to meet you!

    Have a super weekend!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete