Thursday, November 14, 2013

About Time



I feel like I have told everyone that I know multiple times that they absolutely must see this movie but really everyone NEEDS to see it.  I saw it twice this past weekend and got to see an early screening of it with one of my roomies a few weeks ago. I've always wanted a movie that I can watch over and over again and enjoy it as much as a little kid loves their favorite repeat movie, like Blair Waldorf had with Breakfast at Tiffany's, well I think this could finally be my feel good movie! It is full of funny moments, Mary's (Rachel McAdams) quirky personality who is at times eerily similar to me, acts of love, selflessness, positive attitudes, Anthropologieesque clothes and home decor, and a prime soundtrack.

Have you seen this movie yet? Did you fall in love with it as much as I did?

No comments:

Post a Comment