Thursday, September 17, 2015

Poncho Blankets

Alexa Chung said that one of the upsides to a heartbreak is that you can wear a blanket instead of a coat and your friends won't judge you. I totally agree with Alexa, but these blankets with sleeves are cute enough to be worn when you want to be cozy but are not going through a crisis.

This is the kind of thing that would become part of my winter uniform (with these and this and these) it's like the wear outside version of a Barefoot Dreams robe.


This is perfect to wear at night summer-early October.
I'm really loving everything from Madwell lately, especially this Cape Scarf.

I would wear this instead of a coat.

This looks great with a PSL and riding boots.


If wool makes you itchy this would look good with a turtle neck (camel or black I'm thinking?). This a&f one is similar but more blanketlike and I am also a fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment