Thursday, September 28, 2017

What's Making Me Happy This Week

1. Exit Through the Gift Shop. All I knew before watching this was that it is a "weird doc" and now I wanna plan my life around seeing street art. This is on Netflix and I highly recommend it. I was feeling kind of "meh" and this little doc totally made me so happy such interesting people existed. I LOL'd multiple times.

2. JW Anderson for Uniqlo. JW Anderson did a collab with Uniqlo that launched online last Thursday. It was in my planner for a while so I was looking forward to it because I saw the look book and was super excited about this

I am regretting not getting that puffer coat because now it is sold out but I did scoop up this trench 


A trench coat has been on my "to buy" list for a long time and I really wanted something from this collection lol so I just got it. There is a LOT of material so I probably woulda been better off getting an XS. It's extremely well made. It's super heavy and the stitches are really good. Oh, another fun thing is that it is reversible! The reverse side is the same plaid that is the sleeves. If you cinch the waist it looks very I can't think of what I'm trying to say right now but like "I look put together because I am wearing this thick thing but I am actually totally not". 

3. Beatification of Stanley Rother. On Friday I went to OKC with my roomie and some other peeps because a Oklahoma priest & martyr was being beatified. Being beatified is one of the steps to becoming a Saint, the next one is being canonized. This is super rare to happen in the United States so it felt really cool & historical to be there for it. If you wanna read more about the guy the OKC diocese has some info


4. Saks GWPs. I drove to Cbus the other weekend (yes just for the weekend lol) and left my little travel case thing which had all my makeup / contacts in it and now it is MIA so I've been with only fresh sugar lip things ever since. I don't really wear makeup bc I have no clue what I am doing and usually get out of bed 10 minutes before I need to be out of the house but it is nice to be able to have the option to not look like S*&*. Anyways, so I ordered all new stuff and Saks is having a pretty good GWP rn if you spend $150 or more, you can see it here. You can use up to 5 codes at a time and if you qualify for that there are lots of other GWPs you can get too here. I just love samples!



5. Pumpkin K-Cups® at Trader Joes. It's finally starting to not be hot af. These pumpkin K-Cups are just the right amount of spice flavor for black coffee. They totally smell like fall too.



6. Tbell & Forever 21 Collab. Taco Bell is going to have a line at Forever 21 (praise hands & dancing girl emoji). This will launch October 11th. I actually think this is a really good idea lol

7. Ex Liberis. Ex Liberis is Fredrick Wiseman's latest doc. It's about the NYPL. This sounds SO good and I will be SO bummed if I am not able to see it! You can see where it is playing here.


Okay, that's all I've been into lately.

xoxox, Bye

1 comment:

  1. Blessed Stanley Rother, pray for us! Totes want to try the pumpkin spice coffee! TJ is the best. You're cool kbye :)

    ReplyDelete