Thursday, February 7, 2019

valentine's day gifts

one more week until my favorite holiday, St. Valentine's Day! Even though less and less people are celebrating Valentine's day, it is still my favorite day! Who doesn't love love, hearts, festive treats, and pink and red??  2019 valentine's day gift picks... you're welcome.




red heart lipstick
heart lipstick / free people $14

if you know someone who likes lipstick this fun heart shaped one would be a perfect gift. I never wear lipstick because I don't really know how to do it but this one would is just super pretty to look at.


drinking enough water bottle / ban.do $20

you need to go on ban.do's website so you can zoom in and see what this water bottle says. it has fun motivational sayings to remind you to drink more water. I love little pep talks. I haven't used one of the ones with a rubber or like soft straw in so long so that might take some transitioning.


oysho pajama set

heart pajamas  / oysho
Here is a link to the matching bottoms. If you live in europe you're lucky to have oysho! my mom got me an outfit from there when she was in spain, I can't wait to see it next time I see her! they have the perfect matching sets, cozy clothes, workout clothes, and basic underwear that is the perfect mix of not looking super ugly or like to try hard. Everything is just very aesthetically pleasing to me and well priced but they don't ship to the US. I would def wear this out in public, the perf heart motif!




facial roller nordstrom
facial roller / nordstrom $28

these thing seemed really stupid to me but I could actually see myself like mindlessly watching TV and just using this roller thing. It might actually feel good cold too. Would be a low commitment gift for a friend, I love gifting things that people might not be likely to buy for themselves.

orange biker shorts

psa these are orange! not red but i just had to include them. i think they look so cool in the on model pics!
GAH sweatshirt

GAH sweatshirt / lisa says gah $88 (on sale)

This sweatshirt would be perf with the above orange biker shorts.

mini heart waffle maker
mini waffle maker / urban outfitters $18

Love mini things! This would also look good in pics. Unfortunately, it looks like this isn't available until 2/28. There is a normal shaped mini waffle maker available.

free people flower strap bralette
flower bra top / urban outfitters $29 (on sale)

Love the straps on this and the long line. I like when straps show if they're fun. Reminds me of fests.

valentines day love mug

heart mug / asos $8

You can't have too many mugs. The letters on this remind me of those balloons so it's kind of a snapshot of the time too.

fresh sugar lip kit

these little gift sets are the best! the packaging is super cute. this polish thing works really well on dry lips. Since these are neutral colors they're great for using every single day.
red heart socks

love the spacing on these. i've been wearing socks with mules a lot lately so my feet don't freeze. it was my winter resolution to dress for the weather.

animal print lucite hanbag


I've been wanting one of those transparent bags with another bag inside or one of the structured geometric whatever you call it ones like this. This one comes with a gold strap, I think it's super cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment