Tuesday, November 3, 2009

What I Love About Fall!!





Today was a beautiful day in Ohio! I love the fall leaves and the crisp weather. I really think nice weather can have an affect on your mood and brighten your day too!




Something else that is tres fab about fall would be the clothes. My closet is just full of cords and cute sweaters! Right now I'm loving these toothpick ones from jcrew, they would be perfect to tuck into boots or wear with some Tory Burch flats.





This skirt from vineyard vines would be great with some wolford tights, it's a tad bit short but I think I could pull it off with the tights. I am absolutely crazy about tartan!


Okay, at first I was a little tentative about darker nail polishes but now I think they are just great for fall and winter, as long as your nails are not too long . I am always loyal to essie, and am a fan of this shade for fall, it's called "decadent diva". Does anyone else get totally amused by nail polish colors (especially essie's)? Coming up with creative color names would be such a fun job!

x0x0,

Sally



1 comment: