Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Her Campus


Have you heard of the website Her Campus? If you are a college girl (or even not I read it throughout high school) it is definitely a must check out kind of thing! I am not too big into advice websites but Her Campus is so much more than that it is an online magazine for college women written by other college women just like ourselves who face the same problems we do such as relationship problems, outfit dilemmas and which seat to take ( hahaa okay that was a stupid joke I am in a really weird mood right now). Anyways, Her Campus is my go to website and the super exciting news is that my school, OSU finally got a branch. It is brand new so you should for sure check it out and like it on facebook. Actually, this is rather sad thinking about it now but I love Her Campus so much that when I was applying to colleges a huge factor in my decision was whether or not that school had a branch. Oh and btw I wrote an article for the site that you should look at too, it is about one of my favorite clothing lines, Emma Graham Designs. Thanks and I hope you enjoy the site or keep reading if you already have been!

4 comments:

  1. That sounds like a great site, I popped over to read your article, you did a great job! I loved the dress you showed with the tulips, that was darling.

    Sending you a smile,
    tp

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome! I'm so glad we finally got a branch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely!!!!
    beautiful post honey =D
    xx

    ReplyDelete