Sunday, July 14, 2019

Favorite Things on Amazon

With Amazon Prime Day being 7/15 & 7/16 I rounded up the last few things that I recommend and were bought on Amazon. Let me know if any of you are taking advantage of any Prime Day deals. The only things I need need are a new picture frame and a dish drying thing but I will definitely be checking stuff out.


amazon remington fabric shaver

This thing is awesome it "shaves" off pills on fabric and makes clothing look a little more like new. I use it most often on the backs of sweaters and its so easy to use you literally just turn it on and run it over the material that has pills. The fabric you shave goes into the bottom of the little device so you can easily empty it out like a handheld vacuum when it gets full.


Bed Shelfie

I have a platform bed and it's in a nook so there isn't room for a nightstand or anything. This little bed shelf is perfect for storing my headlamp, glasses 5 year journal and anything else. It clamps onto your bed frame and you don't need tools or anything to attach it. 
amazon coffee table
sally sarko tv room

I wanted a cheap, simple coffee table and this one does the job perfectly. I like to sit down and work if I'm not at my desk and this coffee table is the perfect height for that. The little room that my TV is in is super small but this coffee table is super sleek so it doesn't clutter up or overcrowd the room at all. I never have magazines but there is also a magazine holder on the end that you could probably put notebooks or tall books in too.



white muji toothbrush holders


I miss the Muji store (because I haven't been to NYC recently) but apparently they also sell on amazon. There is something super satisfying to me about the way these toothbrush holders look. They only work if you have a "normal" sized toothbrush so not one that is electric and needs to be charged but I just love the way they look. I haven't tried them with other things yet but they would probably work with makeup brushes or other similar things too.

pink nourison area rug

There are tons of different sizes and colors/patterns of these rugs. I was very pleased with how it looks in real life. The pile is really low but the colors don't look weird or anything. 

korean face masks
I'll never buy any other kind of face mask. These are super affordable and you can get variety packs and make your skin look/feel really good! These are the sheet kind so you don't need to wash anything off your face. I love bringing them when travelling when I know I won't be getting that much sleep or using them on the weekends. I don't know if I'd be YOLO enough to do this but a girl next to me used one on an airplane once which would also be a perfect time to use one. 


No comments:

Post a Comment